OUT OF STOCK
A portable, retractable rope-cocker designed for most TenPoint, Horton, and Wicked Ridge crossbows*, including reverse-draw and acute string angle crossbows, the ACUsled reduces a crossbow’s draw weight by 50% and reduces the risk of inaccurate cocking that can occur with traditional rope-cockers, and thus, improves a shooter’s accuracy. The lightweight unit’s draw cord is pound-for-pound 15 times stronger than steel and completely retracts inside one of the two grips after cocking the crossbow. Then, the grips dovetail neatly together to form a compact unit for easy storage.
- Compatible with all TenPoint and Horton crossbows with Functionally Superior Bullpup (FSB) stocks, including ultranarrow and reverse-draw crossbows (except the Nitro X) and most Wicked Ridge crossbows
- Reduces draw weight by 50%
- Clever, convenient, and user-friendly
- Draws the bow accurately every time
- Lightweight and affordable
- No more dangling ropes or handles