The patent pending ACUrope is a revolutionary portable, retractable crossbow rope-cocker that cocks a crossbow like traditional rope-cockers on the market today – but that’s where the comparison ends. When the shooter is finished cocking the bow, the ACUrope’s draw cord completely retracts inside one of the two grips. Then, the grips dovetail neatly together to form a compact unit that the hunter can conveniently slip inside a belt-mounted holster or pouch. The unit’s slender draw cords, pound-for-pound, 15-times stronger than steel, are made of heat and abrasion resistant SPECTRA® 1000 fiber.
- Clever, convenient, and user-friendly
- Draws the bow accurately every time
- Lightweight and affordable
- No more dangling ropes or handles
- Works on most crossbow brands on the market