Fully integrated into the stock, the ACUdraw 50 has taken the leveraged, 50% reduction rope-cocking concept to an easy-to-use level. Its cord/ropes retract neatly inside the unit’s housing after cocking. Lightweight, contoured covers provide improved security of the unit and its cord/ropes when not in use. No storing a cocking rope, untangling it, or putting it away after each use.
- Draws the bow accurately every time
- No more need to hang a rope around your neck or to stash it in your fanny pack
- When not in use, powerful mini-magnets hold the handles securely and silently in place
- (Each ACUdraw 50 handle is marked: WARNING: Contains a powerfulNeodymium magnet that may interfere with the safe operation of pacemakers or other medical implants.)
- Available as an accessory or pre-installed
- Not compatible with ultra-narrow or reverse-draw crossbows