Crossbows Arrows Accessories Technologies Videos Crossbows 101 Wicked Ridge
About TenPoint My TenPoint Support Contact Us

Wicked Ridge Noise Dampening Package

  • bvseo_sdk, net_sdk,
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 2ms
  • bvseo-msg: Execution timed out, exceeded 500ms;
Price: $45.00
Select Crossbow Model Year


Privately labeled by Bowjax, Inc. the Noise Dampening Package progressively reduces decibel level and shortens noise duration when used on a crossbow. It features a set of Bowjax limb vibration dampeners, a retention spring dampener, and barrel dampeners.

*Version varies depending on crossbow model.

Check out how the Boxjax Noise Dampening Kit installs:

  • bvseo_sdk, net_sdk,
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 502ms
  • bvseo-msg: Execution timed out, exceeded 500ms;

What is the part # for the invader?

Asked by: Buckwheat
That will depend on which version of the Invader. I would suggest going to Blue's Archery there in New Iberia. Keith should be able to help you make the proper selection
Answered by: TenPoint Rep
Date published: 2017-08-08

My son bought a HCA-13813 for me.But I needed HCA- 13910 He lives in Alaska I live in get the right one

Asked by: Dean
You should be able to exchange the kit where you bought it or contact us directly.
Answered by: TenPoint Rep
Date published: 2017-02-02

I just purchased a Wicked Ridge Invader G3 by Ten Point. I'm wondering if anyone can tell me if there is a certain Part # for the Bow Jax Dampener Kit for my particular Crossbow? I've seen that there are some Bow Jax Dampener Kits that will not work/fit. 

Asked by: SneakyMike007
For the G3 bows, you will want the HCA-13910 kit.
Answered by: TenPoint Rep
Date published: 2017-02-01

I have the Invader G3 will a HCA- 13813 work on my bow I know that it is supposed to take the HCA- 13910 Can I use the 13813 on my Invader G3 and if not why?

Asked by: Newby
The HCA-13910 is what you want for the G3 version. The HEA-13813 will not fit.
Answered by: TenPoint Rep
Date published: 2017-01-03

Is there enough room to fit both the Wicked Ridge Noise Dampening Package and the SDR String Dampening RODS on my RANGER Wicked Ridge Crossbow?

Asked by: Tanner
Yes, you can install both and it will work well.
Answered by: TenPoint Rep
Date published: 2016-11-28

I purchased the noise dampening kit for the ranger. How many barrel dampeners are supposed to be installed on the ranger?

Asked by: Jarvis
The Ranger will only take 2-3 barrel dampeners. Some of the other bows have a longer barrel and will have more room for additional barrel dampeners.
Answered by: TenPoint Rep
Date published: 2016-11-03

I bought the kit for the Invader G3.  It came with four barrel dampeners, but I could not get all four to fit. I got three in there and they fill the space, but not real snug.  Is that correct, or should I be able to get all four in there?

Asked by: DrSteve
3 will work fine on the G3. Some other bows have longer barrels and will take 4.
Answered by: TenPoint Rep
Date published: 2016-11-01

The contents of the package for the Invader G3 do not match either the printed instructions that came with them or the installation video on the web site.  Are any instructions available for how to install these?

Asked by: DrSteve
The Limb dampeners just screw with the BowJax part facing the inside of the limb.
Answered by: TenPoint Rep
Date published: 2016-10-31
  • y_2017, m_8, d_14, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_1.0.0-hotfix-1
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_12
  • loc_en_US, sid_102, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_tenpoint
  • bvseo_sdk, net_sdk,
  • CLOUD, getContent, 11ms

Related Products

TenPoint Tested. TenPoint Tough.
4 Dealers
Near Ashburn, Virginia
Buy Local

Crossbow Law


Learn the crossbow laws for the state of Virginia.